Monday 13 February 2012

Valentine's Eve!!

tomorrow is valentine's day... who am i gonna celebrate with?? i really wish i could celebrate with the one i love... but my 'Mrs. Right' haven't appear in my life... actually i wish to go back with one girl which i couldn't forget her... 'SHE' is my girlfriend two years ago... i remember she express her love towards me... and i accepted it because i know she is a good girl... she is also charming and adorable as well... but due to her problem, she break with me after the 3 months plus of relationship...i can understand why she break with me so i accepted it because i respect her decision too... eventhough it's just a short relationship, but we have wonderful memories... (i wish i have a time machine so that i can reverse to that time....hmmmm~)  now...the only thing i can do is wish her always happy no matter who she choose to be with...because i know it's impossible for us to be together again... and i will always wish her the very best in her study, relationship, and health... =')

No comments:

Post a Comment