Thursday 22 March 2012

Fall in Love !!

Chris has fall in love with a girl name Wendy Teo ~ she is a good girl...with good attitude...although she sometimes blur2 one and is a 'sleeping beauty' as well (when she fall asleep, she looks pretty), but she is a girl that don't smoke, don't drink alcoholic, and she always go church...oh GOD, I fall in love to her already~  Chris had been crying for the past 3 nights because of her... I'm hurt not because she not love me but I'm a bad guy...I involve into her relationship with other guy and now she had to make a choice between me and him... I'm still waiting for her answer and I really really hope at last she will choose me... I hope to hold her hands till forever... even though we been for two weeks, I don't know why I hardly to let her go... I want to let her go as she is more happy with him... but I couldn't and reluctant to do so... after few days of thinking and I finally made up my mind that I want to continue to be with her...maybe after this, there will be more problem between me and him but I couldn't care about that anymore...I will hold her hands tight as long as i could... I will never let go... BABE, MAYBE I'M NOT AS GOOD AS OTHER GUY OUT THERE...BUT I CAN PROMISE TO YOU THAT I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS CARE, LOVE, AND PROTECT YOU... WHENEVER YOU ARE SAD, REMEMBER THE SHOULDER THAT YOU ALWAYS LAID ON IS READY FOR YOU~ I LOVE YOU FOREVER!! MUAKX!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment