Friday 30 March 2012

heart crushed :'(

I wrote a note to her... in the note i state my feelings... I think maybe she really never care about me before... she don't even call me to listen what am I thinking... previously she will but now NOT ANYMORE... I made up my mind to let go...but my heart really reluctant... I force myself not to think about her but her image keep appearing... last 2 days I was in the airport to send her into the departure hall...but I don't know how to face her... I've been in airport for more than 2 hours but I was hiding in some corner of the airport just to see her leaving... as she enter the departure hall, then I appear from nowhere... fuhhhh.... see her leave make me even sad... my sense become more confident of her purpose going there... I hope you don't lie to me... this few days honestly I wait for your call to stop me from breaking with you but it seems that you accept... anyway, I will pray for you and him... I will let go and thanks for the memories you gave me... I will never forget you and this blog will always put our theme song... my feel towards you will remain... maybe I couldn't care, love you as previously but I will try to help and protect you silently... bye~~~~~ T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment